Please help, I don't know what to do. My husband kicked me and our daughter out of the house and my name is on the lease, he took all my keys and told me we weren't allowed back there. Everytime I've brought up child support he freaks out and...

He threatens to take our daughter away from me and that I'll never see her again. We had gotten kicked out almost 2 months ago and he has not once asked to see his daughter, every time I've had to beg him to see her. He said if I bring up Child support again then he will stop paying all of my bills and her medical, take my car, turn off my phone. It hurts so bad because he promised he would never leave me again then suddenly he changes his mind and says that he doesn't want to be with me and never has and that he we never got along, he won't tell me any other reason. We both play WOW and almost everyone in the guild we are in is from his work and they all say he isn't seeing anyone, most of them won't ask me about anything because of the things that he says about me. I love him so much and all I want is to be with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• How am I suppose to support and take care of my daughter and I'm afraid that if he tries to take her the courts would say that I'm unfit and that I'm not working or making an effort to find any, but I have. My husband tries to make me feel like he does love me and he asks me to go out and get him things or do things for him and he knows that it raises my hope that he wants to try to work things out but then today he said that I was very stupid if he thought that he wanted to work things out. He said that I'm a retard and that I don't know anything. We've been together for almost 8 years, since I was 15 and he has broken up with me several times and said that he doesn't want to be with me again but then he changes his mind and he wants to, but I'm not sure what's going to happen this time because the friends that he has been hanging out with are very different and I just don't know what to do, please please help me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• its time to move on...not to be mean, but obviously he doesnr love you...he sounds like a piece of crap...who has to be begged to see their child...move on.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i agree with mikayla he shouldnt have just kicked you out, but do better foryourself and your daughter. show him you are a strong person. he sounds like an ass. you deserve better so does your daughter.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• There's also so much more that's been going on and he has always been emotionally abusive toward me, puts me down, always makes me feel lower then dirt. Every time I tell him I'm going to move on he plays my emotions and tries to make me reconsider when though he tells me he doesn't want me, he figures that when he is done hanging out with his friends and done partying then I'll be there waiting and that's just want he expects. I just don't know what happened to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'm sorry if some sentences don't make sense, my eyes hurt so bad because the only thing I can do is cry during the night when everyone is in bed. I'm afraid for myself and for my daughter, I just don't know what's going to happen to us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• he is playing the power game with you...
    he doesn't want you...but he doesn't want to see you happy either. He gets off on making you upset. I really think you need to move on...it will NEVER stop.
    If your daughter was in your shoes...and a guy treated her the way he treats you, what would you tell her? GET OUT NOW!!! He loves to watch you struggle and that is the worst part, your daughter will grow up thinking it is ok for a man to treat a woman like that and that to me is sad...you deserve better!! so go out and find it! I think it should be your turn to watch him struggle, find a good man, and be happy, I promise you that will kill him! BUT NEVER GO BACK TO HIM!!!! If he treats you like this he probably wont treat your daughter much better...and it sounds like he isn't good to her anyway
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• o agree wit the rest of them women it is time to mocve on. stand up rasie your daughter go down to social services get some emrgency help and move on. you will find someone evnetally that will love and respect both you and your daughter . not to mbe mean but forget him ok
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• This is totally a power game! Be careful girl...men like that can become violent! He obviously has some issues he's not dealing with. When you allow someone to mistreat you for so long, they lose respect. He is only using your daughter pawn! my heart goes out to you...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• His dad killed himself when he was 18 and then back in October his friends were killed. It was a murder- suicide. His best friend was dating a girl that they worked with and she was going through a divorce and before that her hubby and my hubby and their friend were so close. He never went to see anyone or talked to anyone after his dad killed himself and he hasn't seen anyone since his friends died either. Every time I try to take control of the situation all he does is scare me and bully me down until I have little hope left. I really want to move on and find someone better but the stupid half of me keeps saying no you love him you should wait, you have a daughter together and you shouldn't go yet. I really want to move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I already signed up for college to take classes so that I can get a better job in the future, he was pissed about that. He didn't want me to go back at all and he still keeps saying that I'm too stupid and that I'm not going to go anywhere with my life. His mom keeps telling me my daughter and I deserve better but I still can't push my feelings down. How do I just get them to go away?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jan. 8, 2009