has anyone gone through a divorce?

What is life like after a divorce...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• no i havent but im about to be.contact me sounds like we may have somethin in common
    mamakelli

Answer by mamakelli at 2:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My husband and i are seperated and he has said he wants to get divorced.
    mamakelli

Answer by mamakelli at 2:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• If you go to find groups, type "divorce" into the search bar then you will find several groups some are for newly or about to be divorced moms.

Good luck to you both.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 3:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I have been getting a divorce for a year..UUgg
    Blinky1989

Answer by Blinky1989 at 3:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• well life is life after divorce just like it is life in a bad marriage. you are sad because of the loss but you get over it in time and you move on. some women have to ask for permission from an ex before they can but i tell them he already gave it by signing the divorce papers...
    kelticme

Answer by kelticme at 6:42 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I have not, mainly because I cannot imagine life without my husband. No matter how bad things get, I would rather be with him in trouble than to live my life without him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:58 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I am twice divorced and life is SOOOOOO much better without those losers! No matter how bad it gets now, I don't have to worry about getting hit.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:03 AM on Jan. 8, 2009