my god enough is enough!

i have been SOOOOOO thirsty lately... im not dehydrated i drink a butt load of water about a gallon a day. and im still thirsty! i just downed 4 huge glasses of cold water...

does anyone else get like this while they were prego???

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my mouth got Really dry for a while. i would drink and drink..and yes i did go through the phases of constantly being thirsty! i hate it! but atleast we get lots of water!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Try milk, it's just as hydrating, and it will coat your throat so you don't feel quite so parched...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 3:19 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yes! especially during my second trimester! i dunno y! im in my 3rd now, and i get thirsty sometimes but not nearly as much
    kaybullion

Answer by kaybullion at 3:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• if i drank milk i would PUKE.. lol i absolutely hate milk and even if i didnt hate it i wouldnt drink it i dont like and dont agree with the ingredients in typical milk. lol but i absolutely appreciate your advice :D
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:23 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yup. I'm going through it too. For the last 2 weeks, I haven't been able to get enough to drink. The worst part is I have to have room temp drinks, anything cold makes me want to throw up.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Oh, you poor thing!!! I can't really sympathize ... my craving was the exact opposite. I couldn't get enough salt. Good luck!!
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 4:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• LOL yep im up drinking bottle after bottle now!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• It is happening to me!
    I squeze some lemon on my icy water and it helps a little.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 6:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Aww, try a popsicle if you like cold things, sweetie. It might satisfy that thirsty feeling.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2009