is there a way to STOP getting annoying bulk mail?

i dont ever read it, i just mark it as read.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:15 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• nope. just don't even bother reading it, once a month click the "check all" box and delete them all. That's what I do.

I also tend to delete people off of my friends list that all I get is bulk mail from. If they can't even bother to say hello once in a while, I'm not here to aide a popularity contest of who has more friends...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• ugh bummer... i just hate always having it saying
    "Messages:5 New"

and they are ALL bulk ... and i hate keeping it saying new messages... i think its a peeve of mine to just let it stay like that lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:27 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• OH you can actually go to your message settings and tell it to not include bulk mail in your inbox count!
    there's a little box you mark/unmark for it!

;o) HTH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'm with the first anonymous...get rid of the people that are sending you the bulk! Ask them once to stop including you, the next time they're gone!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2009