How do I find a work from home site, that I don't have to pay in the beginning that pays decent?

I have 3 kids 3 and under, we are living paycheck to paycheck and I was interested in trying to find some way to work from home so that we won't have to pay child care due to the fact that it is almost my whole check. Every site I have looked at says I need to pay so much money first and I just don't trust any of those sites. Does anyone know any reliable site or have any suggestions? I've thought about babysitting or daycare myself but it's just not for me. I love kids but I just can't do it.

stephanies3

Asked by stephanies3 at 3:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• stuckathomemom.com
    All the jobs are legitimate and free. No one will ever ask you for money or to purchase a list. There are REAL Paid Surveys, REAL Mystery Shopping info and Legitimate companies with jobs that come with the security of a weekly paycheck.

NO MLM, NO Get Paid To or other Scams
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I sell candles and love it. It's free to sign up and there are no quotas to meet. It would be something great for you to do to bring in some extra money. Visit my page, I have a lot of info on there for you. I hope you will join me!
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:00 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Those are the same reasons I started looking last year. I found some good sites (and some bad ones). I listed the ones that worked out best for me at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/,

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Never pay anything for a home JOB and be careful because there are many scams out there! You will have better luck finding a home business but these, like any business, will require an investment:-) I personally have a home business with Ameriplan, I hope you find what you are looking for and let me know if I can help you with anything!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 10:58 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I had searched for a work at home opportunity for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I found this team and company! Now, I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!

Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz

MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 11:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I found excellent opportunities for jobs you can start on your own as well as Freelance Links at www.stuffformoms.info.   Check it out.  I think you will be interested.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hi!

Take a look at my site at www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose, see if you find something you like.  You can also try having your own site about something you like.  Kind of like a niche site.  These are some of the way I earn $$ from home.

Take care,

dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 11:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2009