so where do i find debaters

sorry i saw this as a religion sectton thought maybe some other people liked debating QUESS not

so nobody likes debating?

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 6:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Friend the problem is not the debate the problem is outright falsehoods being stated as truth. I think many of us here like a good debate but you have to have absolute facts not half truths to back up what you are saying.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 7:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• This isn't a plce for debates...this is for questions and answers and most of the things you've posted are your own opinions. You aren't seeking answers, just conflict. If you search through CafeMom groups there are TONS of debate groups. I'd start by looking there :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• The point of this part of this site is to ask questions and get answers, not really for debate. If you're interested in debate, go to Groups and then search for the group Religious Debate (I love this group)
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Guess you dont like my answers when you keep deleting the question.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 7:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I love a good debate. However, I really don't see you debating, to be honest. If you go to the groups section you will find general debate groups and religious debate groups but be forewarned you need your big girl pants on for most of them. It can get down right nasty at times. :)

If you want to debate, be educated FULLY about the subjects you are entering into. Don't make claims and try to sound like you know about a topic/issue which you clearly know nothing about - you'll be eaten alive lol

(just in my experience at least)
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 7:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• now i have type errors alot
    lol
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 7:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Click on the tab at the top of your screen that says GROUPS, in the search box, type MUSLIM. There are several muslim groups. Join one and go nuts!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 7:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Right next to the Answer tab, TO THE LEFT it says GROUPS. Click there on Groups, then brouse the groups OR type in the word, debate, or religion's and you will find LOTF of groups to debate your issues with.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• This IS NOT the DEBATE section!!! It is a question and answer section. Your posts are all debate and fight starters.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• You don't want to debate. You want others to validate you. Go to GROUPS and search for whatever you want. Find others just like you so y'all can talk about how right you are and how wrong everyone else is.
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 7:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2008