im just soo sickkk offfff these symptoms!!

:( trust me i dont want my pregnancy to end i love being pregnant.

im just sick of this. right now and for a few days ive been crampy!(thats actually beena few weeks) contracting taking my breathe away constantly, being nauseas sp? peeing like 4 or 5 times an hour having like 5 bowel movements a day. constant hardness in my belly being thirsty all of the time .... i just needed to vent... im getting worn down!!

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:15 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hey it could be worse. I'll cheer you up with my worst moment so far. I peed on my 11 mo. dd. She was sitting between my legs and I sneezed and peed. To make it worse my 3 yo dd runs to DH and yells Daddy, Mommy just peed in her jamas.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Right there with you............ Just means we're closer and closer.
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 5:16 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes it can be annoying.. how far along are you?

hahahaha I am laughing so hard I cant even type! LolosMom.. that is too funny!!
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 6:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• it's not much fun. I peed myself 2 feet from the bathroom, I couldn't stop coughing. Of course everyone was right there to see. I'm so tired of feeling like this but then i'm nervous about the birth. Hang in there, the finish line is in sight :0)
    gerti

Answer by gerti at 8:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• im 35 weeks....
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2009