Who likes Mac makeup & why?

I'm going to start a promac makeup school soon. They recommend buying mac makeup kit. Don't know much about the brand.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I love MAC cosmetics because of the variety of colors and textures. You can have a matte, glossy, or shimmery finish with almost any type of make-up they carry. You should go to the MAC counter or store to get a make-over so that you can try it for yourself. I doubt that you'll be disappointed.
    MonicaJaye

Answer by MonicaJaye at 6:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• It lasts longer with the eye makeup. It does not irritate as much. But the cover up was not all that.All the soap opera chicks on tv wear it. But it is a matter of trying out the products one by one.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I love the colors and the thick pigmentation but I had to stop using it due to allergies. If I wore the eye makeup for an evening out, the next morning my eyes were literally glued shut from the reaction I would have. Sad, because the colors are gorgeous.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I love mac makeup the eyeshadows, and fondations are amazing. However I have found a lighter weight makeup that love called "Amazing" its so light weight and gives me a completely flawless finish. I still wear mac eyeshadows loves them.
    Niamom

Answer by Niamom at 12:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• colors are brighter, last longer.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009