after weightloss, did you skin sag:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• That can definitely happen, especially if your weight loss was quick or if your skin just doesn't have a lot of elasticity. The good news is exercise and time can help it firm back up. You can also do some body wraps, they won't last forever and don't do the dehydration kinds, but they can help rehydrate the skin. Choose mineral or seamud ones, NOT ones with caffeine or ones that make you exercise or be wrapped up in tightly bound things like bandages or saran wrap.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:27 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• No. I lost 67 pounds. I think the key is to lose it gradually.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yes, a little. i lost 55lbs in 7months. still worth it though:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I lost some additional weight after having my daughter and the only place I really sagged was on my face! So now I have really noticeable wrinkles!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 11:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• how can you get rid of inner thigh sag?
    Anonymous

• No...I think the key is to make sure you are getting plenty of fruits and greens. These provide all nutrients your body needs and thus help to restore your body. I might not have the saggy skin but still have lots of stretch marls - sunbathing has helped immensely.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 2:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• mine sagged horribly. i lost 75lbs after my son and i needed a tummy tuck so bad. i gained it back with my second though and have yet to lose any of it. i know that my arms and my stomach will never be the same again and it makes me sad!
    WesAndNicksMom

Answer by WesAndNicksMom at 3:31 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• The sad thing yes. I have lost allot of weight 30+ and still losing. And all the extra skin is still there... Wish I had the money to get rid of it but that is a dream.
    claras_mommie

Answer by claras_mommie at 5:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2009