home made noodle recipe

I am looking for a home made noodle recipe?

sweetpamom29

Asked by sweetpamom29 at 7:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1627,146191-251199,00.html

I'm just doing a simple online search...you should try it. ;)
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:15 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• sorry to bother you all just thought i would ask i will not post anymore questions on here
    sweetpamom29

Answer by sweetpamom29 at 7:17 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Why would you say that? That's just silly.

Here is a picture tutorial on making homemade noodles:

http://eating-sandiego.blogspot.com/search/label/noodles

jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 7:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

•  sweetpamom29  sorry to bother you all just thought i would ask i will not post anymore questions on here

Wow...no need to get all huffy.  I was only letting you know how easy it was to find the recipes by doing a search only assuming you did not know that.  Doing your own searching not only saves you time by not having to wait for replies, but it gives you a ton more recipe options.

AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• AllAboutKeeley:

I think the problem is pretty much anyone intelligent enough to sign up for cafemom will have the intelligence to know how to do a google search, or go to a recipe site...Usually when they post here for a recipe, they want something that is more personal, tried & true, so to speak. Assuming they don't have the intelligence to do a search is insulting, even though I'm sure that isn't how you intended it. Insult, whether intentional or not, tends to put people on the defensive. This situation happens a lot here, I've noticed.

jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2009