i want to sooo bad.

the baby was up at four this morning didn't go back to sleep til five thirty. i had to get up at six to get everyone ready to leave this morning. and i want to go back to bed soooo bad. how many of you go back to your nice warm beds after hubby and other kids are gone?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wanted to, but I knew there was too much to do, so I never did. Another thing is that if I try going to bed during the day I feel disoriented and tired when I get up, even though it may be very tempting to hop back into that warm cozy bed.

Answer by Bmat at 7:58 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Luckily, I don't get up with my kids anymore as they've all outgrown that...and hubby is out of the state right now, so I could sleep in....If I could *sleep*! Heh...I have this problem of not being able to sleep when my husband isn't here, hence the posting at 4:30 in the morning lol
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 7:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• well i guess i should've gotten on at fourthirty when i was up then lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:51 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• when we only had one baby at home (mine are all 2 yrs apart) i would go back to bed once he was gone.. then again, there were days i did not get up with him. he understood if i was up with the baby early or all night long.
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 7:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I can't do it , there is always something to be done , dishes, laundry, cleaning ... once I'm up I'm up for the day. I haven't slept in since 12 years ago when my oldest was born.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 7:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• What a luxury! I can't. I need to get myself out the door too and get to the office. They kind of frown on napping on the job.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:59 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• well i can't either but it was a nice idea wasn't it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2009