is it just me

is this place dead this morning or is it just me?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:51 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow! You are on a roll! I have eaten a dish of yogurt for breakfast and gotten dressed and sat here reading CM! I'll leave for work in a few minutes.

Answer by Bmat at 8:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Good morning, Jodi! I just got here so I haven't noticed whether it is busy. How are you this morning?

Answer by Bmat at 7:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• well let me put it this way the kids went to skool hubby went to work and i have half of my house work done. oh and the baby is back to her normal self yay. how are you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• well i figured get it all done and then relax the rest of the day. the baby was up at four thirty went back to bed at five thirty so she will be taking an early nap and i will have everything done and can enjoy the silence.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:23 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Oh gosh I miss those days of doing housework while the kids nap! my 3 year old does NOT nap anymore, he just runs around the house like a looney and asks me a mllion questions all day. So even when my other 2 are napping he keeps me busy. But I am hoping for a good day today. it is all about your state of mind I think. LOL Morning to everyone!
    monkeymom25

Answer by monkeymom25 at 8:30 AM on Jan. 8, 2009