Getting files off a SanDisk

I posted this yesterday - but I still can't get it to work ... My boss asked me to do something for her at home. She gave me a SanDisk with files on it and I have to type them up. I cannot get the files out... When I right click and click on open with, then I click on Internet Explorer, it says run or save. Whichever I click on it then downloads the file and says download complete. When I try to open the file, it says it cannot find the file and brings me back to where I originally chose Internet Explorer. When I click Internet Explorer or Word at this point - it doesnt do anything. It brings up blank pages of them. Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• try this go to computer and right click on the sandisk when you have it connected to your computer and select open or view files maybe you can do it like that
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• What version of Windows do you have?

The drive is trying to install the default "hurry up" software it comes with - just cancel out of the software set up.

The SanDisk (and I love them, have one on my keychain) show up as an extra drive under "My Computer". Can you find the drive and drive letter?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 12:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2009