To those that use facebook. For some reason dh can't right on my wall or send messages, but I can to him.

I made me a page a coupleyears ago no problems I send and reseave messages and I can't write on peoples walls and they can mine, but I made my dh a page about 3-4 days ago. But for some reason people can message himand write on his wall and he gets it, but if like he sends a message it says it was sent, but that person doesn'tget it. Like he sent me a message the other day he saidit went through, but didn't show so the next day I go to message him and I seen where he did message me, but it didn't show up that he did. Then yesterday he posted on my wall says it went through, but it isn't on my wall so I go to his account today and on his wall doesn't even show where he posted on my wall. So I am asking if anyone knows how come he can't send to others, but they can to him and how can I fix it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2011 in Technology

• FB has been having problems with exactly this for the last few days, lots of people have complained about it. Give it a couple more days and try again.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2011

• I can't write on anyone's wall anymore! It's frustrating.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:57 AM on Nov. 18, 2011