How do i get my 14 month old daughter to sleep all nite w/o waking up for a bottle twice a night??

So my daughter has been getting up for a bottle in the middle of the night. I need to ween her off because I need SLEEP!!! Please, any suggestions will help.

alexbee

Asked by alexbee at 9:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• good luck with that. i am having the same problem.it sux i know mine got up at four this morning went back to bed at five thirty and i had to get up at six. i don't know what i am running on this morning but i am sooo tired
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Do it cold turkey they want it for comfort not hunger so drop the bottle period day or night and they won't expect a night bottle
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• at this age I think it is a habbit not a need, you just have to try to break the habbit. Give her alittle extra snack at night before bed don't answer her cries at first see if she'll go back to sleep on her own. Does she have a fave. toy? you could try giving her that instead of the bottle and she if she'll go back to sleep. g/l
    Anonymous