What is a good work from home job?

I want to work from home! to make some extra money. , Maybe stuffing envelopes, making jewlery, etc. I prefer not to have to put any money out to start but if someone has done this or is doing this and has some advice please let me know. Right now I work part time and the money is just not cutting it.

lmiller0709

Asked by lmiller0709 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Lots of options out there, just be careful. Research before you join and never pay money to join anything. I have some good FREE options for you at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/,

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I sell candles and love it! There is no sign up fee and no monthly quotas to meet. You can have a steady stream of income coming in. These candles sell themselves! They are so dreamy! Visit my page on here, I have a lot of great info for you. I hope you will join me!
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hey Mama

I have been with Shaklee for one year and I have five children. I know how it is with finances and I have been able to make enough to provide for my kids while working at home. I will be glad to help you start with no money down if interested.
    Jennielee_1975

Answer by Jennielee_1975 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hey there! Stuffing envelopes is a scam! Please don't do it! Honestly work from home jobs are very hard to find. And many that claim to be "jobs" are actually scams! NEVER pay for a home job! You should not have to pay someone to work FOR them! Most legit home jobs are customer service jobs which require a quiet working environment. Hard to do when you have kids!

You will have better luck finding a home busiess as there are soooo many out there! There will always be an investment to be made with a home business though! You can't expect to go open a business in your town without an investment, same thing here! A home business will take time to build but they are worth it! I have a home business with Ameriplan and I truly love it:-) Let me know if I can help you with anything! Good luck on your search!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 10:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I had searched for a work at home opportunity for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I found this team and company! Now, I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!

Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz

MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 11:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I found some excellent ideas for work you can start out doing on your own as well as some freelance opportunities at www.stuffformoms.info.  Check it out for yourself.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hi there. DiamondCreek Candles is a great company to work for. CHeck out my link below and see what you think. If you decide to sign up, I will help you every step of the way. I know what it's like to try to find a legitimate work from home business; there are so many scams out there that you don't know what to believe. The great thing about this company is that it's free to sign up and there is no contract to sign so if you decide it's not for you, you can leave at any time. You can pm me and we can talk more if you like!
    http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Check out my how to guide to making money online for free or little cost to you. If you have any questions about anything please PM me!

Good Luck in your searches!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009