Anyone use Neutrogena healthy skin anti-wrinkle anti-blemish cleaner? Does it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I've been using it for several months. I like it but I have found that in this cold weather it leaves my skin very dry (I have T-zone oiliness), and as far as wrinkling goes, at age 54 it may too late to do much about it. It does seem to control the blemishes. It's definatley worth a try.
    qed

Answer by qed at 10:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I have never really found an anti-blemish treatment that doesn't give me drying......sorry. I DO use the Neutrogena Healthy Skin -Visibly Even products for even tone and really like them. I am currently using their "visibly firm" night cream and it has definately helped give me the extra hydration that my skin currently needs with the super cold and dry weather.
    MommeeSteph

Answer by MommeeSteph at 5:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009