My beliefs

so how come my bieliefs are flat out wrong? The bible does teach original sin and christian do need to except that jesus dies on the cross to be saved> There are 66 copies of the bible 73 for catholics All I ever said was what islam teaches verse what christianity does how come your stuff is consider fact where you say mine are lies /?????? is that fair the problem is this is a religion section BUT I guess it is mostly christian I wasnt bashing it just didnt understand some things But what did i say that was a lie' I know my info i studied religion islam and christianity Religion is my life now after i crashed my car 5 years ago almost died All I think about is god everything i said about christianity was true that is the teachings

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 7:15 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• In one of the questions that was posted (that seems to be gone now) it was stated the reason for posting all this stuff was to convert people. I don't hang out here on the answers section to convert people or to be convert. That's really not the point of this section, in my opinion.

This section is to ask questions and to receive answers to those questions. I may not like the answers I receive, and people may not like the answers they get, but that's okay. It's the risk I take for putting my questions out there.

Most of your post aren't really questions they are statements about what this is or isn't....and some people have taken offense to it simply because it's not a real question.

It's not just you, I've seen other posting by OTHER people that weren't really questions and the people here asked what's the point, what's the QUESTION......
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 7:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I said what you posted about what the Bible says is False in many posts. Either you don't understand what its saying or are taking it out of context. Some of what you posted was not even in the Bible. When we showed you what was really there you ignored it. You have a right to believe in what you do but you don't have a right speak half truths as truth and not be corrected for it.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 7:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Can you please Take ALL your trouble starting TROLL stuff to a group already?!!!!!!!

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• poor thing. what made you change to Christianity after the car crash? You know what, I think the answer is that we all don't truly know but we are going by instinct and what feels right. I don't think your religion (former religion) is a collective set of lies, I hope not. But i do think there are false prophets and fallacies out there. I think some religions are really odd but the one thing I know is that the common thing is that God is great and loves us, and wants us to obey.
    musicmamma2006

Answer by musicmamma2006 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Seriously, I dont understand your questions. What exactly are you asking? Bible verses? Personal beliefs? Are you trying to debate here? I just dont understand. I view myself as a Christian, and if you have a question on what I believe, feel free to message me. I however do not want to debate, just share feelings.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 2:06 AM on Jul. 17, 2008