How many of you are addicted to social networking?

Like me? I have a myspace, a facebook, twitter, a linkedin, um, various other networking sites, lol.

KnoxvilleDoula

Asked by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:42 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have always thought of "social networking" as real live people, who live in the same town/city as I do. It's kind of hard to call people I have never met, who live thousands of miles away, as friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I love it - it is so much easier to keep up with people than via e-mail. I try to limit the number of sites I'm on, but I just learned about some that sound sooo interesting. CafeMom is my main addiction.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• A Web site that provides a virtual community for people interested in a particular subject or just to "hang out" together. Members create their own online "profile" with biographical data, pictures, likes, dislikes and any other information they choose to post. They communicate with each other by voice, chat, instant message, videoconference and blogs, and the service typically provides a way for members to contact friends of other members.
    DEFINITION
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Have you ever noticed that on here there is always someone willing to be an ass --- anon 9:57, unwilling to show your face on this social networking site??
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I just like cafe mom, I like to read the posts not look for people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I love all the networks on my IPhone and c-m

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I admit it--I'm addicted to cafemom.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I do like Myspace. At first I thought it was a little lame and juvenile until a good friend I haven't heard from in 10 years found me there. Pretty cool.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2009