I want to sign up for Avon is there a rep near louisville kentucky?

I am wanting to sign up for Avon can someone help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I was an Avon Rep. for years. You can call their number or go online under www.Avon.com.
    If you want to be a representative, it is fun, but keep in mind a few things before you begin.. First, be sure you have a large area for potential sales. Otherwise, you are going to just waste your own money. Avon will send you "samples" often with orders you place, and they want to be paid for these "samples." Also, the cost of shipping and the Avon books and such really add up if you don't have a big customer base.
    If you are just wanting to buy avon, you can go on their website and order directly from there.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• No idea but I'm in louisville too!
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 10:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• You can call their number on the website and they will put you in touch with a rep in your area.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2009