Anyone else tired of Myspace?

I thought it was supposed to be for marketing and friendship finding. I thought it was supposed to be sharing who you are with whoever wishes to know. So why is it everything I try to put on there, whether it be youtube clips or links to my other interests are always scrambled and messed up? It sort of defeats the purpose of the site, doesn't it?

jenettyshome

Asked by jenettyshome at 9:49 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• I got board with Myspace, and went to Facebook. I like it more, and its more " grown up"
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 9:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I just use it to message friends. I am not a big fan of facebook though! I would pick myspace anyday over facebook. But myspace always seems to have something messed up and message from tom saying it should be fixed by tomorrow. UGH
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I think I may be revamping my Facebook page and looking into other social sites.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes,I am,I went to face book,and I love it..But cafemom,is still my favorite.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I love MySpace. I am not so apt to utilize Facebook quite as much. I logged into Facebook 3 times in one month, and usually it is 1 time every three months! Facebook is still confusing to me, I think because I am used to the simplicity of MySpace. I occassionally run across technical issues with it, but I log out and try again later with success.
    Nic

Answer by Nic at 9:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• It's improved over time. I've been on it for 7 months. I have over 60 spiritual friends and it really makes my day to share ideas. CafeMom seems more difficult to add wiggets or pics. Maybe I just don't know how to decorate my pages like you do! Yours is awesome.
    GranPat

Answer by GranPat at 7:59 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Thank you, GranPat. No, I've just been irriatated with the advertising side of it. I used to be able to add banners and stuff. But now, when I do, My space decodes what I put in and makes them unusable. So people can't come to my websites or anything. That's the irritating part.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 2:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2009