can i smowmobile when i am just pregnant

snowmobiling when pregnant

twoundertwo523

Asked by twoundertwo523 at 9:52 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• You really shouldn't. There's always the risk of an accident or falling off and it could hurt the baby.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• No way! Protect that baby in every way you can. Would you go 4-wheelin' or ride a dune buggy while pregnant? No way... snowmobiling isn't any different. I think you should sit this one out. Besides, who couldn't use a little "me" time to sit in front of a warm fire and drink hot tea? LOL
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 10:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• This is your baby,i would'nt take a chance of harming my baby for nothing in the world,congradulations on your pregnancy.be good to your body,it's housing precious cargo.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I would not if it was me. I immediately stopped riding with my dh on his motorcycle when I found out I was pregnant...
    my4kids274

Answer by my4kids274 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• It's not a good idea. Surely you're not willing to risk losing a baby on the assumption that you won't have any accidents? Better safe than sorry when it comes to high-risk activities, I would say. Snowmobiling can be quite jarring even without accidents, so, for me, it would not be worth the risk.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Take care of you, and that will take care of the baby.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009