Let me preface this question before I start: Do NOT respond if youre going to be a jerk, I don't need it. Do NOT respond if you're going to be making comments about me allowing my son to get his shots. That is my choice and it is not apart of this question.
Ok, so Gauge got his shots yesterday and got diahera (cant spell that word) with a slight fever (101.7 is considered a fever where I am from. and they only warned me of a 102 fever.). Today he is better but had one bad diaper this morning.
My question is: Has this happened to anyone elses baby? And should I wait it out or go ahead and make him an appointment?
Again: DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A JERK. Thank you.
Answer by Wimsey at 10:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2009
Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2009
Answer by julipickle at 10:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2009