Porn cheating?

I know that it's not cheating but some how I always feel like it is. Some times I think he he looks at naked women when ever he can and it makes me so mad. If it was just looking it would be one thing but I know its not he masturbates about 3 times a week or more even if we have sex or I do other things for him. Then It makes me not want to have sex with him somtimes I feel like he is cheating. Is this stupid do others go through this or am I crazy. Im a MILF what the hay!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it is cheating! Now if a woman is okay with it then no theres nothing wrong with it. But If the woman doesn't like it... he shouldn't do it. Have you talked to him about it?
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I think so long as you are in agreement if he watches porn, you all watch porn whatever it is fine. If it is making you feel bad then no it isn't okay. You should talk to him about it. He isn't really cheating, but he should make a reasonable effort to help you not feel bad. That is just my thoughts on it.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• No no no no no no and did I say no he is not cheating!!!! he is a guy and unless he is not wanting sex with you anymore id say no big deal!!! But obviously you are not alone feeling this way I usually have to get fired up over this question at least twice a week!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• It has nothing to do with you personally. If he were to read a sexually stimulating book would that be cheating as well? Not in my opinion. It's merely a tool ppl use for stimulation. It's to enhance his time with you not to diminish it. So in a way, he does it for you (or to make himself so excited that he gives you great sex).

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Have you told him how upset it's making you? If he really loves and cares for you, then he will be willing to leave the porn behind and concentrate on the hot, sexy woman he has right beside him!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Have you talk to him about it? If you have what does he say? Have you tryd watching porn with him? I know how you feel but if he still is having sex with you i wouldn't worry to much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Answering as a Christian that believes in the bible an its teachings, porn is a form of cheating, when a man or woman looks at another outside the marriage in a lustful way has already lusted after him or her in their heart. It bothers you and that's real, its not a problem that should be ignored, mention how it bothers you to him that its not helping your relationship.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes it is cheating!! Sorry to be the Bible thumper of the group.. When a couple is married you are to both turn away from looking or lusting after another.. You can't help but remember the images, especially men becuase they are visual creatures. Thats why porn is so tempting to them as well as strip clubs. I feel for you. I don't think it is becuase any man loves his wife less I think it just becomes a habit at some point in their life and it is hard to break. Tell him you love him and that is hurts you when he does that and maybe ask him why. Like any addiction it all starts with something that may seem harmless but it excalates eventually and will really hurt then.. Good luck I hope you two can come to an understanding about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• If you wanted to get biblical it's sinful and the same as cheating if you even think about the act of being with someone other than your spouse and not very many of us can say we've never looked at a man and not wondered something sexual about him. I don't mind my hubby watching porn, nor does he mind me watching and we watch it together. If he was masturbating to it instead of having sex with me (if he did that more when he knew I would welcome it) I'd have a problem with that. It's all in how you feel about it tho. I used to be very very against it so I know how you might be feeling but I've discovered that it helps our sex life a lot.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'm not so much in to the bible thing but I still completely agree with the ladies who said lust is cheating. You should be in love with the person you are with... not someone else. But like I said before it doesn't bother some woman and theres nothing wrong with that if they are okay with it.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2009