Have u ever?

Has anyone ever been 18+ days late on their period and all the hpts were negative but still turned out to be pregnant? and was it a healthy pregnancy? i really need some answers I'm freaking out

kasons_mommy318

Asked by kasons_mommy318 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took like 6 tests w/ Kaden and they were all negative. I knew I had to be pregnant, and even the Crisis Pregnancy Center test came back negative. I didn't get a positive until I was 7 weeks.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 10:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Mine always turned right away. A friend of mine knew she was pregnant but the test didn't show pos until she was just over 2 months. Her son was born full term they day before they were going to induce. If you are really concerned go to the dr and get a blood test, they show pos 3 days after conception. GL!
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 10:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• With my daughter all my tests came up negative and I was six weeks pregnant. I took 3 the same day and two out of the three were negative.
    kjdiesel

Answer by kjdiesel at 11:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Two times when Iwas pregnant. Apparently my body skipped a period and then got pregnant. All of my babies are healthy. It you keep getting BFN, go to the doctor because you may not be pregnant and need a little help getting your cycle back to normal.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 1:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2009