sex before marrage

Is there any christians or let me just say anyone who waited till they were married ? I didnt so i am not trying to sound superior just wondering if there is anyone

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 7:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Can you please Take ALL your trouble starting TROLL stuff to a group already?!!!!!!!

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• yes I did. But not because I am religious. and follow christianity. its simply because I am strange in the fact that sex dont mean shit to me lol. I am not a very sexual person. thats all.
    Alizure

Answer by Alizure at 11:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I am a Christain and I had sex b/f I married, but I Knew he was going to be the one I would marry. Not saying it was right or wrong.
    leannamama

Answer by leannamama at 10:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• ALIZURE I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR HUBBY........YOU ARE NOT A SEXUAL PERSONFOR HIM SO LIKE WHO IS THAN????????
    BETTEBOOP

Answer by BETTEBOOP at 1:32 AM on Aug. 11, 2008