Which countries have you visited? Which countries are on your list to visit?

PurpleDawn

Asked by PurpleDawn at 10:21 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have only been to several parts of Mexico. I plan on going to the England, Scotland, Rome & possibly Ireland with my parents in the very near future.

Answer by gemgem at 10:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I would love to go to Scotland or Ireland. But the farthest I have gotten away is the Bahamas. Maybe one day.....you know when I raise all of these kiddos. LOL.......Yeah right mine will never leave. LOL
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• We lived in England for four years, and that allowed us two trips to Paris, a road trip to Germany and back, and also a Mediterranean Cruise (Spain, Italy, France, Africa, and Palma Majorca). I LOVE EUROPE, and I can't wait to go back!!!

Then we lived on a little Portuguese island in the Atlantic. From there, we visited Spain.

I want to go to Austrailia. I've also never been to Canada or Mexico! LOL!!!
    bamabellemommy

Answer by bamabellemommy at 10:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• good lord i live in the country and can't afford to drive into town half the time let alone go to another country.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• visited England, Scotland, Ireland, Greece, and Italy. I want to go Brazil and see the Jesus statue.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Lapland, Japan, Philippines, Mexico and 48 of the 50 States.
    nookers

Answer by nookers at 10:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My SO and I want to take our son to see his family in Mexico. I'd like to do that someday.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Mexico is the only other country I've been to. I'd like to visit all the other major countries. My parents have been to all the Spanish speaking countries 'cause my dad used to be a teacher and they had conferences in different places.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I have been to South Korea (to visit my husband when he was stationed over there) and to Japan (to visit my best friend when they were stationed there). I didn't care for Korea much, but I loved Japan. I want to travel all of Europe, especially Ireland and Italy.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Most of the Carribbean (I spent a few years living in Antigua), Italy (where I met my husband)
    nomadbrat83

Answer by nomadbrat83 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 8, 2009