I hope there's a library in heaven. Do u love the library?

I LOVE the library. No i'm not a hermit who doesn't like to have fun. As a matter of fact, i really like to go out dancing BUT i just can't get enough of the library. Honestly I could just spend hrs by myself in there. I just can't get enough of all the books, books, & books! Are there any other library fanatics out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yes!!!  I am a nut for the library. I grew up in extreme poverty and it was the library and a special librarian that saved me from making some really bad decisions. I'm sure that librarian has passed on now as she was a senior citizen when I was a child, even though I am an atheist she is the one person I truly believe was my angel. She hugged me when no else did, she encouraged and challenged me to read far beyond my grade level, and she introduced me to the classics which I still read every couple years just to remember the conversations she and I would have about them. Damn now I am crying...but it is a good cry and I loved that woman.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Over here! hah, I love the smell of the library too...but its nice the calm silence, you think it will really be around for much longer? I don't know what your library is like, but at ours people only use the computers no one is reading the books.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I LOVE THE LIBRARY. EVERYTHING'S FREE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I love our library!! I love the peacefulness, I love the books, the movies. We have the ability to go online and reserve books and movies and then go pick them up. That gives me more time to just browse around. :-)
    Anonymous

• I love libraries and book stores. Especially old used book stores. I could spend hours in any one of them. I love the smell of books. My daughter, who is only two, already has more than 4 dozen books. She has almost as many as I do. lol.

I used to want to be a librarian, I don't remember what changed my mind, but anyway.

Love reading, love browsing, love free stuff. Who wouldn't love the library?
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 4:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• People don't know what their missing out on! I LOVE the library.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• We can never spend enough time in the library. Best of all, it has something for everyone! Men, Women and Children!! I hate the way libraries don't get enough recognition. Our local head librarian has mentioned having to shut down due to the mayor cutting her funding completely!! She got NO government money for over 6 months last year. It's sad to know that some children would go without free access to all the library has to offer...
    secondrose

Answer by secondrose at 1:09 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I love the library because I can "try out" an author. I prefer buying books though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2009