Exercise

2 part question

1) I'm already underweight. I want to exercise, but I don't need to lose more weight. What would you recommend for me to do to just get more fit and more muscle?

2) I might would like to join classes in a gym like pilates or something. I don't really have extra money to pay a gym membership. How do you go to a gym if you don't have extra cash? Suggestions.. I know you can get tapes for home use but I do better with a class with a instructor to help me if I'm doing it wrong.

momofpurebliss

Asked by momofpurebliss at 10:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I was just like you. I was underweight (about 10lbs) but I ate everything in sight and it just didn't stick. I ended up making friends with a girl whose bf is a persoanl trainer and i have learned so much from them. All you need is to buy a set of free weights and maybe a mat and ball and then you can do almost any workout. And if you have a park near by that has a jungle gym..that works too. But you need to be sure to change your diet so you are getting at LEAST 70-100mg of protein a day, and if you can afford it get the Ultramet Low Carb drink mix and drink a shake 1- 2 times a day.I just say that because its low sugar and I think it tastes good. I have more info if you'd lke to send a message to me I'd be glad to give you all the info I know.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 12:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• If you have a lucielle roberts near you its pretty cheap. I think its 20 a month with no contract. What ever you do don't sign a contract.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Oh also, Sarah Ivanho's Fat burning yoga by Crunch fitness is a great DVD. Crunch makes a good boot camp. Its really intense but only a half hour.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:40 AM on Jan. 8, 2009