How do I get my 13 month old back on track when she comes back from visiting her father?

My 13 mth old goes and vist her father maybe 2weeks out of the month. His mom and him don't have her on a schedule like I do. So therefore she goes to bed when she wants, eat all types of sweets, drink all types of juice, and they hold her 24/7. How do I get her back on track? We are in the bed by 10:00pm I get her up @ 5:30 am so she can get to daycare no later than 6:15am and I can get to work @ 7am. But she don't want to go to sleep, she wants to eat snacks all night, and she wants the whole jug of juicy juice to hold in her hand and she don't want to drink out of the sip cup she wants to drink out of the jug. (her Father does that) What am I to do?

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• UGHH i know exactly how you feel! My son see's his dad every weekend, and when he was younger he would come home with his schedule all screwy. and since me and my babys father have a decent relationship where we can actually get along, i talked to him about it. and most of the things changed, although sometimes his schedule is not always perfect when he gets home. there really isn't much you can do though except talk to him.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 11:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Just try to talk to him and explain why her schedule is the way it is. And if you guys dont have a good relationship tell him its in her best interest, because even if you dont get along with him he should want what is best for her.
    LadyUsagi

Answer by LadyUsagi at 3:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• all I can say is try talking to him explain that the Dr. said it is important for her to be on a schedule, the children do better in life if on a schedule of some kind. Tell him what your doing for a schulde and ask him nicely to do the same or something very close to it. Otherwise your just going to have to do the best you can for her at home. g/l
    Anonymous