diaper problem

My Lo is getting to where she doesn't want to wear her diaper. She acts like it has poop in it and it doesn't. She would rather wear her swim diapers instead, but those aren't good at holding it all in when your outside of water. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How old is she? Maybe it's time to upgrade her to those pull-ups.
    DementedPsyche

Answer by DementedPsyche at 7:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Seh'll b 2 in a few months
    Anonymous

• My dd just doesn't like clothing. To keep the diaper on I put it on backwards and tape it. Also when I go I have her try the potty. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but perhaps she's ready
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• My son is 2 and I just started putting him in pull ups so maybe your LO is ready for that too.
    p_frabotta

Answer by p_frabotta at 10:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• All my kids were potty trained by 2. My oldest did it herself, she hated the diaper, so I put her in panties and showed her where to go. I had also been putting her on the potty since she was 12 mos so that she would not be afraid of the toilet when it came time. She was completely potty trained at 18 mos without accidents. Give it a shot, you never know if you don't try.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 3:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• So do you think she understands though? I ean she understand poo, b/c she tells me, but pee.. not so much..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Its time for Pull-Ups / Easy-Ups.
    ProudOhioMom

Answer by ProudOhioMom at 8:40 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• She may not be telling you pee b/c diapers are so absorbant that she doesn't notice. I mean it is not uncomfortable enough to mention. You can always try panties and see. I do know that all 3 of mine did.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 9:41 AM on Jul. 17, 2008