I am only 6 weeks or so along and I have been having a lot of tenderness in my nipples.

Its more than just tenderness. They hurt anytime they brush up against anything. My husband isn't allowed to touch them right now because of it. What do I do to make them stop hurting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL ...I remember that feeling like it was yesterday and it was 10 yrs ago. I told my husband he couldn't even look at them because they hurt so bad! No matter what I did or didn't do they killed! It will be over before you know it, just one of the things you have to deal with. Good luck and I hope it doesn't last long for your sake.
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 11:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• That was actually one of the things that made me realize I was pregnant. Hot showers/baths helped, but not a whole lot. Sorry I don't have much advice, but I know how you feel. For me it only lasted until about 12 weeks if that makes you feel better.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Wearing a bra all the time helped me. At night I'd either wear a sports bra or a cami with a built in one since I found that more comfortable while sleeping. It does go away eventually!
    mrsjoeljr

Answer by mrsjoeljr at 12:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2009