ok so i am 6 wks and 5 days

i am almost 7wks pregnant n it has been horrible for the past 2 adn a half weeks.. I have had hot flashes dizziness and nausea all day long. I never had this with my other 2... Is there anything I can do to help relieve some of this?

mami2bplus3

Asked by mami2bplus3 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hun we are in the same boat and I am past 14 weeks I did not have any of this with my 1st pregnancy so I wonder just like you do.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 7:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• With my first one I had morning sickness all day. I found preggy pop drops to be good (the lollipop version had some yucky flavors in my opinion. I preferred the little hard candies). Also the smell of grapefruit is supposed to help with nausea. I went to bath and body works and got some grapefruit oil and would add it some water in sinks around the house. It worked. Congrats on the pregnancy, I hope you feel better soon.
    beanurd

Answer by beanurd at 10:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Try preggy pops, ginger altoids, giner water from Target, ginger snaps... all of those should help with the nausea. If they don't, call your Dr and ask for dissolvable Zofran. I lived on it through both of my pregnancies b/c I couldn't keep anything down the whole time. Congrats and Good Luck :)
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 10:48 AM on Jul. 17, 2008