Were is the best place to find cheap party supply at?

my son is turning a year in march and i want to do a cowboy western them and i dont have much money to spend on it but i still would like to have a fun looking party and i have no clue were i could fined the best prices

onehotmama08

Asked by onehotmama08 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• if you have a dollar tree where you live you can get some stuff there for only $1 each thats where i go
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• We have a Mighty Dollar Store in our town, and it has all kinds of party supplies. Every item is $1. Sometimes you will go and not find anything, but you can go the next day and find just what you need. I love that store!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I ended up finding western looking fabric in the clearance bin (can't remember if it was Walmart or Hobby Lobby - think it cost $3 for over 2 yards?). I also bought some twine from Walmart (that stuff goes on forever!) and used it and some clothespins to string up and make a make-do "clothes line" across my living room(this would be a really cute idea to do outside!). I then used my son's bluejeans that either were too small or too big, any that he wasn't using, and overalls and put little pieces of the fabric that I had bought folded up in the back pockets/front pockets, wherever. I also used the fabric as a tablecloth. Also, ask around to friends and family and see what you can borrow - cowboy hats/boots/old cooking stuff. You could also use one of those big tin containers to serve cokes/water in - guests can serve themselves that way (you'll have enough to do!). HTH some!
    Miracle_pg

Answer by Miracle_pg at 12:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• www.orientaltrading.com has great party themes and very inexpensive too. They have a cowboy party theme too!! Really cute.
    Anonymous

• you can try birthdaydirect.com

They offer free shipping on orders over $55. You get a lot for so little money.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 2:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I go to the dollar store for plates cups ect. Also I found items for my sons party in the dollar bins at Target. If you have a five below where you live you can try that also
    deedees77

Answer by deedees77 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i used www.celebrateexpress.com for my son's 1st birthday it was done in wonder pets. it only costed me $20 and i got a bunch of stuff! check it out
    onesexymama22

Answer by onesexymama22 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009