online colleges

i ant to go back to school and would perfer to go to a online college does anyone know where i can find some good info on them or can recommend a accredited college

symle456

Asked by symle456 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would start with local colleges. Many are offering online classes now, especially at community colleges where it tends to be cheaper. Online colleges - the kind you're referring to - tend to be very overpriced.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I am taking online classes. Google Online college classes and you can find tons of colleges available. Most will call you back within 24 hours with all the info you need. Ashworth College is one I'm attending, and it is fully accredited. Also, Kaplan university, Virginia College, and Phoenix University are good choices. Most will even offer financial aid or give you low monthly payment options. Good Luck!!!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• You could check out Indiana Weslyan University. I have friends who went there. It is a good school. I know that they offer some programs totally online. I attend Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College. I am in their WED program. Some classes can be taken online, but most classes are done at home. I just have to be on campus one day per semester. It is a very good school if you would like this format. Their website is smwc.edu.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2009