What does this quote mean to you?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plan."

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Live in the moment.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Ah, for me that reminds me of getting pregnant while I was on birth control and working on my masters degree and totally focusing on my career. But it made me realize what's really important and grounded me a lot. Glad it turned out that way!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I think its true. People make so many plans for the future but other things may get in the way. That's why I dont plan things, I just go with the flow. If I have an idea about something I go with it, I dont try to map out everything step by step becuz when I plan something it never turns out that way
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I know personally that I had my whole life planned out from the time I was sixteen until I met my husband at twenty seven. All of those carefully thought out plans went by the wayside why I was busy becoming a wife and a mother. No matter how much you plan nothing is guaranteed and things are always subject to change.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Everyone is so busy planning for tomorrow that they forget about today. I agree with a PP... Live in the moment.
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I also had my whole life planned out and it began the way i wanted, i am only 25 so i will see what the rest is about. And yes i think it's live in the moment also.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 11:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• You can't change yesterday.
    Tomorrow may never come.
    Live for the here and now.
    Make the most of today.....
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• It means you can be busy planning everything, thinking through everything and life will inevitably happen anyway.

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• It means you should be flexible and realize that even the best laid plans sometimes fall apart. You can get upset and pout about it or you can deal with it and move on.
    alexisw

Answer by alexisw at 12:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I agree with response #1 live life in this moment
    mothermayiam

Answer by mothermayiam at 12:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2009