Wii Question

I would like to get this for my children (age 4 & 6)
Which one do you think is best ( should I buy the bundle package?)
I know zero about this but my skids love (have it at their mothers house)
and everyone says it is great.
Which one should I buy?
And what store should I buy it at (the cheapest price possible)
Thanks

Dannee

Asked by Dannee at 11:11 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• For Christmas, we bought our kids the Wii Sports. The game it comes with has bowling, tennis, golf, baseball, & boxing. We got it at WalMart for $249 and it came with one remote, the Sports game, & one numchuck (sp?). We bought another remote for it alwready & another game called Carnival Games. Its very fun! We play it as much as they do!
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I don't know what comes with the bundle but it's probably worth it. We have had one for a year now and two games came with it and it's fun. We have bought several games since then new and used. My three old plays too.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I don't know what comes in the bundle package, but my 7 year old loves the game outdoor adventures and so do I! Its a very active game so I don't feel guilty letting him play it.
    Anonymous

• We bought ours off of Craigslist. For $200 we got the console, 4 remotes, 1 nunchuck, 4 games, the steering wheel, two rechargeable battery packs, one charger (that charges two remotes), and two corded controllers are well. I would check that first and see what's available in your area.
    Anonymous

• We have a Wii. It came with the wiimote, 1 nunchuck, and Wiisports. We then purchased WiiPlay, which was about $49 and came with another wiimote. It was a good deal.

My son is almost 5, and he really loves MarioKart. The game came with a steering wheel thing that the wiimote sits in, and he loves it. We also have Wii Carnival games, which he is ok with but some of the games are a little too hard for him.

I would definitely get the charging station for the wiimotes. Its about $50 I think, but you will save a bundle on batteries! :)
    brokenmelody

Answer by brokenmelody at 11:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Wii love ours! I would buy Wii console, two games wii sports and mariokart, an extra wii wheel, nunchuck and remote. That will get you started. THEN you should get wii fit, and others. Mario kart is a sure fire hit.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My 5yo DD plays Wii sports well. Choose games where they use their body to play, not games like Mario and other games that require you to move forward and jump or shoot at the same time.
    amandae21

Answer by amandae21 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009