How early did you start having cravings in your pregnancy ?

nrvs_09

Asked by nrvs_09 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had morning sickness and all I wanted was starches like rolls and crackers....and goldfish mmmm Goldfish crackers rock. If you get sick Stonewell Kitchen makes the best sea salt crackers.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:15 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I started to crave pickels and chocloate Yes together.. MMMMMm pickles dipped in choc. Icing.. Sorry ladies if you have MS!!
    that happened to be at about 6 weeks.. I am 8 weeks now and cant keep anything down.
    Lol we found out I was preggers at5w 3d..
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 11:19 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Before I even knew I was pregnant I was craving Chinese food and Apple juice. I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks - so RIGHT AWAY - and I had been craving Chinese for a week at that point.

Crazy how it all sneaks up on you!
    Val1313

Answer by Val1313 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I had random cravings, like one day I had to have a club sandwich, then one day it was a Hooters buffalo chicken sandwich (specifically Hooters, no place else!) and McDonald's vanilla soft serve. But those just happened on 3 separate occasions, I haven't wanted one specific thing all the time yet.
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 7:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2009