Can you be nauseous all day?

I don't know that I am pregnant, but I have been feeling nauseous for almost a week now. The weird thing is that I feel it for several hours at a time--with a little break, but it seems almost constant. I am going to take a test today cause my last period was 7 weeks ago, tomorrow . The thing is it's not uncommon for me to get it every 5 or 6 weeks. Another thing is that my breasts have felt a bit sore for about a week and a half. I'm one of those people that doesn't get sore, even during my period. Could I be pregnant? I suppose, but I was looking for feedback from others that might have gone through this before, as I have not.

greeneyz76

Asked by greeneyz76 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Seems like it. Maybe your anemic. Only one way to find out. Off to the drugstore. Good Luck.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:23 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• It seens 2 be that ur preganat :) Yes when ur preganat you can get sick anytime of the day weather its nite/day/morning :) Good luck!!
    Abbysmom08820

Answer by Abbysmom08820 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Iwas very nauseous recently. No period for 2 months, that is weird for me. I had lots of prego symptoms. Pregnancy test came back negative. Finally, I went to the dr and she prescribed Provera to get it started. Hormones can be just that....
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 1:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2009