how can god die

If jesus is god how can god die ? how can you kill god And if you were a really bad person BUt you believed jesus died on the cross would you go to heaven

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 7:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Go to a group!!! You just want to debate so find a group. This is NOT a group. The section is for people who want to ask questions and get answers fast. No one wants to debate you anymore. You clearly do not want to know that real answer, you already believe that no matter what any of us say it is wrong, so why bother posting the question?? Are you bored?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 7:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• He is truly man and truly God he was the word made flesh. He had a human nature that could experience what we humans can. he was divine because he was God. Please just read the bible it seems that you are trying to start debates. Jesus is teh way the truth and the life no one goes to the father exceot through him, He is equal to God the father .
    ISAIAHMOM632007

Answer by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• John 14 28
    you heard me say i am going away and i am coming back to you. If you really loved me you would be glad that i am going to the father for the father is greater than I

equal or greater
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 8:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• you need to read the bible.
    musicmamma2006

Answer by musicmamma2006 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• maybe Jesus had something better to do or his work was done. Whatever the answer God can do whatever he wants to do. Don't you think...that if you created Man you might want to come down and have a look to see if it was worth saving? I would. All things are done for a reason. Do you think that if he vaporized he would have been talked about for thousands of years?
    musicmamma2006

Answer by musicmamma2006 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Seriously, I dont understand your questions. What exactly are you asking? Bible verses? Personal beliefs? Are you trying to debate here? I just dont understand. I view myself as a Christian, and if you have a question on what I believe, feel free to message me. I however do not want to debate, just share feelings.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 1:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• hmm well if its personal opinions ok Ill give it a shot.
    to my way of thinking.. you cant kill god.. and god dont die... God is god... the killing of God isnt the way you might think. God becomes dead to a person when they nolonger have faith nor want God in their life. That doesnt mean god dont exist any more.. it just means to the individual He doesnt exist.
    and bad people who beleive jesus died on the cross going to heaven. Well you have to consider... in their life.. were they truely sorry for their actions? or is their beleif at the last minute a attempt to get into heaven. Noone can know.. only god knows whats in the hearts of people. So the last part of the question is futile. Because there's no way of knowing.. We as people cant judge that. We have enough to deal with.. we should let God deal with those things... remember.. there are some things in heaven and earth that is for God alone to know.. and others here not to question.
    Alizure

Answer by Alizure at 11:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• oh and to add something. Jesus wasnt God.. he was a messenger for god on Earth. in a human body... so yes if a (demigod for lack of a better term) comes to earth in a human form.. then yes the laws of physics on earth applies. yes death is possible but only for the body.. not for the spirit.
    Alizure

Answer by Alizure at 11:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• God didn't die. The flesh died. Also you can acknowledge God's existence all you want but if you have faith without works then it's dead. James 2:17

binarystarr

Answer by binarystarr at 2:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Thank u all for your answers and I want to apologise for posting so many questions I used to be christian and have converted to islam I believe in jesus i believe in his virgin birth and all his miricales i just dont except that he is divine. My questions may have came across as rude I am sorry just wanted to try to prove my point and my beliefs And I used the answer board as a debate room sorry
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 11:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2008