Exposed

Have you ever texted or emailed sexy or naked pics of yourself and it got out (someone else seen it, many ppl seen it?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I would not even consider doing something like that!!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 11:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• haha....no but my ex and i started seeing each other again and weren't out about it yet, but he took a cute picture of me sleeping cuddled up with his dog on his phone and his employees saw it and outed us. but they gave us much crap about it that it might as well have been a naked pic.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• The hubby has a pic om my boobs that come up when I call his phone. Well one day one of his co-workers was using his phone & I called. The boobs popped right up on his screen. I was soooooo embarrassed when hubby told me this!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i have but its not the way your talking about, i just freeinly just send them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My momma used to say don't ever take pix you don't want the world to see and if you do don't show your face! I passed those words of wisdom off to my daughters and I'm passing them on to CM members. If it's already been done you just have to face the music and laugh it off and hope your children or parents don't see them!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• LOL mckenzie.... when i was like 15 i had pics like that but i didnt show my face and when people said something i said it wasnt me :> they were to a boyfriend of mine and we broke up and he was angry
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• While it's a possibility...I'm just gonna hope and pray that the pictures were deleted like this person said they were.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My momma used to say don't ever take pix you don't want the world to see and if you do don't show your face!

Ha! That's awesome. I should be good then:)

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2009