What's for lunch?

We just had leftovers today, but it was still good. Green beans, chicken fettuccine alfredo , and bread sticks. I've been trying to make an effort to eating leftovers...there is really no excuse to be throwing away the amount of food we do with the way we eat. I'm not particularly crafty with making my leftovers into new meals, so its a good thing I'm not picky either...lol...I just try to switch up the sides and stuff.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• uncrustables sandwiches from smuckers...and some grahm crackers and cheese stix
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• we do leftover dinner nights all the time... infact I purposely make a large dinner to have leftovers... we get 2 maybe a 3rd meal out of one... I usually will come up with something to change it a bit, but just make some fresh whatevers to go with it and a meal is served...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• dominos pizza although i wanted a salad.......
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 1:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hillshire farms mini hot dogs and some mac and cheese
    Anonymous

• I had tacos wrapped in tortillas. yummy.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009