i need comforting..some embarresing stories will do please!

so apparently on new years, i was WASTED at my neighbor's house and i raised my hand in the air, yelled out "hey hey hey! happy after new year!!" and i dont know what the hell i was talking to my hubby's uncle about, apparently he says it was interesting! lol
sadly i do not remember doing all this.

anybody else have a story i can think about instead of mine?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Girl I have so many stories I can't remember it would make you look like the Mother Theresa. I don't even know where to start. But trust me, If I took you out, I'd be the fool and you'd get a kick out of it. I get rather touchy feeling and mouthy and well kind of dirty when I'm drunk.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• When I was in college I got so drunk and passed out at my boyfriends (now husband, thank God) house and had a dream that I was in the bathroom peeing when in reality I was sqwatting over the garbage can peeing in his trash... Feel better?
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• One of my friends was got drunk one night at college and then she went to spend the night in her boyfriend's dorm. He had a bunkbed type thing, and at night when she got up to pee she fell off the bed and landed on both her elbows, shattering them. Long story short she had to explain to her parents why she had to go to the hospital, and how she managed to shatter her elbows. Lets just say her dad was not happy to find out she was in her boyfriends dorm! LOL
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• When my son was in college I got a call at 3:20 in the morning from my son. Drunker than Cooter Brown telling me all about how he disappointed me cuz he was having sex with all these girls at school. LOL. At first I was angry because I got woke up and he was drunk. He was only 18 at the time. When his roomate took his phone from him and told me my son was talking to me stark naked on their balconey and EVERYONE was watching and hearing him. I just busted out laughing. Asked his buddy to put him in bed, head hanging off the end. We never punished him...he punished himself. Its still funny.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• When I was about 13, my sister(16) was grounded but my dad said she could go out for a walk if I went with her and we only stayed out for half an hour. We ended up at a friends house that lived about 2 blocks away. We got really really high and didn't head back home until midnight. As we were walking home, the motion light on the neighbors front porch turned on and I screamed at the top of my lungs "Thank you Mister" When we got home, we tried to sneak in the back door, but my dad had tied the back door to my bedroom door, so when we opened the back door, the bedroom door slammed. We could hear him running down the hallway and we knew we were busted.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• m1s1, your dad tied the doors together? That's hardcore! I'll have to remember that one in about 10 years!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I used to hang out at my couple friend's house all the time a couple of years ago. I always sat on their bed and leaned against the headboard. (It was one of those elaborate ones with shelves and stuff) Well, I went in one day, and plopped down in "my" spot. I fell (more like folded in half) between the bed and the wall and got stuck. All they could do was laugh and say "by the way, we turned the bed"
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009