Jesus never said to worship him

I asked you to show me where jesus said he was god

not that him and the father are one all that other stuff

you never showed me where he said that he was god to worship him

What part of the bible did i say that was a lie? IT does teach that we are born with sin Were was it a lie what part did i say that was a lie?

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 7:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• OK- seriously- this is crazy- I just don' understand why you are doing this. You complain in SO many posts about people being rude to Muslims- but you are being rude to so many other people...you obviously have issues against Christians, if you have serious questions, and you were really interested in other peoples perspectives, you would ask the question in a way that was not so defensive, ignorant, and rude- I will pray for you- to God of course :) Good luck on your journey - and if you hve any serious, honest questions - if you are really interested in learning about Christianity as opposed to bashing it- feel free to PM me :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 7:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Seriously, I dont understand your questions. What exactly are you asking? Bible verses? Personal beliefs? Are you trying to debate here? I just dont understand. I view myself as a Christian, and if you have a question on what I believe, feel free to message me. I however do not want to debate, just share feelings.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 1:56 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• There is the Father.. the Son and the holy ghost. Jesus isnt God.I am not christian any more. I have been done so horrible by those that say that they are christian I just stepped out of it all together.. because Jesus gave the word about being kind to people.. not judging and all that. So I seen so much hypocracy where I am that I wanted no part of it. However. I dont push the way I beleive on others.. I respect their faith. Although I might not agree with it all together.
    But to answer your question I beleive I did. Jesus isnt God.. Or at least its not stated that way in the bible. He said honor my father THROUGH me. and at the time when he walked the earth.. thats how they did it. So in essence... to my understanding.. Jesus was the messenger FOR God on earth. to spread the word ect ect.
    Alizure

Answer by Alizure at 11:24 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• John 1:1-2 ~ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.

John 1:14 ~ And the word became flesh and dwelt among us, & we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten Father, full of grace & truth.

The word, the light, etc. Is all Jesus Christ:)
    binarystarr

Answer by binarystarr at 12:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2008