help me please

i just found out that my ex knocked up another girl this is the second one i cant raise our son on my own and not the new one either i just dont know what to do can you please help me out

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id say kick your ex to the curb and buck up. I dont see why you cant raise your child on your own plenty of single parents out there. I had my son at 17 i was still in school and had been kicked out of the house i raised him on my own till he was about 5 when i finally met a wounderful man. Its possible to raise your child on your own. I even managed to finish school and go to a community college.
    Anonymous

• He needs to be castrated ASAP.
    Anonymous

• Why would it be your job to raise the new one on your own? It isn't your kid. Stop worrying about the messes he gets himslef into and start being a mom. Your first priority is your child. Let him deal with his mess and you figure out how to take care or yourself and your child.
    Anonymous

• If your ex knocked up someone else why do you have to raise it? He's your ex? I'm confused. Just worry about your own child.
    Anonymous

• Ex means no longer basically your raising your child on your own he may be the one helping out but technically if he got someone else knocked up than u already was on your own and as for raising that kid not your problem its hers and his ........
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Child support...file it legally and you won't have to wory about "support"
    Anonymous