Have you ever fell asleep during sex?

You know like if you ever give in to your husband when you are tired and you just fall asleep. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha i havent... but i have 'played dead' because i was so tired so i might as well been sleeping
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 12:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Nope.... but my husband has :( which really made me angry since he was the one that begged and begged for it.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 12:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• sometimes when I am sleeping if he is in the mood he just goes for it with no warning to me. But I love it when he does that because it gets really hot then when he is done we just roll over and go back to sleep. lol. I have never fallen asleep while doing it but have been sleeping and woke up to it.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• felt like it and was really close
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes I was on ambien and one morning I woke up with no clothes on,well I never sleep naked,so I ask my husband ,Did we do anything?you would have to know my husband,he is really backward,and he said "well we started,and you fell asleep"So I was like did you do it anyway,he said not hardly,I would'nt do that to you,so I laughed,and told him"well you could have atleast put my clothes back on.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Nope, I love it way too much. Even if I'm dead tired, that is a sure fire way to get me up!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• haha I did once, but that because I took an ambien and it kicked in faster than I thought it would. My husband thought it was hilarious though. He gave me hell for a few weeks. Every time we would he ask if I took one. Needless to say, when I need ambien, I won't take it before sex. It also makes the whole experience weird and trippy to begin with.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Oh yeah.... and it's harder to fake it when you doze off then snap awake real quick and you don't want the other person to know you were asleep than when you do that on the couch watching tv.... LMAO!!!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yep, 3 nights ago. Of course I was hammered.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 9, 2009