Even though people need a password to connect to my wifi can people still get hooked on??

I have WIFI and I have this think were I allow guest to get hooked on but you need a password. Well I have these people in the house that I am trying to let on but it doesn't go but I am allowing 5 guest. I also did this a couple of days ago and had to bump up my guest list from 3 to 5 and finally he was able to get on. Well he tried again today but no go.

So my question is can anyone get on or what is happening that is not allowing him to get on??

When I have to guest on there should I shut it off??

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2011 in Technology

• Anytime I've hooked onto wifi I've had to type in a password. I know the person who owns the wifi sets the password and can give it to whoever they want. Other than that I'm afraid I can't suggest anything.

Answer by Bmat at 3:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2011

• I have a few friends who know how to hack in without passwords but, they all have computer science degrees, one even has a master in computer science & there's no way he could explain the process to me. LOL Maybe you should call your provider & ask for tech support.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2011

• I'd call tech support.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:06 PM on Nov. 20, 2011

• Thanks ladies I think I will have to call Tech Support
    jnb71584

Comment by jnb71584 (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2011