Why So Many So Mad?

I'm just curious. Okay Obama is our President but yet there are still haters out there upset and plotting to kill him. Why? He's trying to make America a better place. If anyone should have been plotted against it should have been Bush and McCain for going along with Bush's stupid decisions.

Get our troops back home.
Get these people back at their jobs.
Help the lower class.

Yes my Obama will do it all. I'm grateful for that.

MrsTGray

Asked by MrsTGray at 12:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He is our President Elect and I just think it's like that with every President.

Anonymous

• I support Obama, but honestly there would have been just as many people angry if Mccain was elected!
    Anonymous

• Because some people are just plan ignorant SOB's!
    Anonymous

• I don't friggen know! What I think is funny is back in the summer (or before the election anyway) there was a post similar and a LOT of people said they would move to Canada if he became president. I'm wondering how that is working out for them! LOL
    Anonymous

• lol anon 1224
    Anonymous

• I have heard lots of people say they dont want him as president because he wnats to take hunters guns from them.
    Anonymous

• HaHa I remember that post too anon 11:24. People are sooo funny lol.
    Anonymous

• Well anon 1226 if a lot of people said that and that is their only reason. I feel sorry for them lol. More important things than that.
    Anonymous

• I think everyone has there own reasons why they are upset that he is going to be the new president. I think that the only thing that might make them feel different is if he does make a difference and does not just say he is going to. Most politicians tell us what we want to hear because of course they want votes.

They had experts saying while the election was going on that if you are only looking at the best canidate for the economy it would be Hilliary Clinton, but no one took that advise and voted for her and now everyone is mad that Obama is the next president. He made a statement I saw on the news that it will take years for the economy to get better, but that he thinks at least by his 4 year term it will. I think we are all in a world of hurt and everyone keeps ignoring it and going on about there usual lives.
    Anonymous

• President Elect.....not President. He's not sworn in yet....LOL
    Anonymous