Would you take your husband back after he'd cheated on you?

Asked by 35yoamom at 5:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• No. And I didnt.

Answer by gemgem at 5:04 PM on Nov. 20, 2011

• I think for me it would really depend. My friend who is a young 50 year old, fought to get her marriage back on track after her husband cheated. She refused to let the other woman win but more than that, she did it for her children. I really think it would depend on how emotional the cheating was. For me, it's not so much about the sex.

• Nope

Answer by 3libras at 5:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2011

• I wouldnt tell my husband this but I would do everything I could to hold my family togeather bc if he did cheat that would not automatically take away the love I have for him. There is a 50% divorce rate in the us and its important that people exhaust all other options bfore taking such a huge leap.

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 5:14 PM on Nov. 20, 2011

• nope, I divorced him.

Answer by kustomkrochet at 5:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2011

• No, that is a deal breaker.....

Answer by older at 5:56 PM on Nov. 20, 2011

• No I really don't think I could. I would always be thinking about if he's thinking about her and I would never believe anything he said. What would be the point? No marriage is a healthier option for me than a broken one.

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2011

• No.

Answer by meooma at 6:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2011

• Nope. It's a deal breaker, no second chances.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:52 PM on Nov. 20, 2011

• Staying together for the "sake of the children" is the #1 reason people stay and it is also the dummest. I stayed with my first husband after he cheated and then finally got divorced because I couldn't live with it. If my second husband cheated, he'd be out the door too.

Answer by emmyandlisa at 6:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2011