Is there really any point?

I'm 6 mons pregnant and I was looking to buy some comfy bras so I went to victoria's secret gah! It turns out my usual size is too small...sigh so I have to go back again and return or exchange it! Is there really any point in spending money on bras when my breast size is not guaranteed? lol oh and does anyone know if there's a limit of number of returns for victoria's secret??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not really. They will just keep growing. If you nurse your baby, then after /she is born, they will get alot bigger. Buy some nursing bra's..
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• PP your back will be smaller and boobs bigger. What are you now? Are you going to BF? Barely There makes great bras cheap. You can find them at Macy's. They usually have buy 2 get one free. Also you can find back extends at maternity stores.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I would wait a while, or just go buy some cheaper ones in a few different sizes.
    At one point I had to get an E cup and it was still too small, and now a C works fine...
    it was very frustrating, so I would just buy a few different sizes...
    I started out at a big B to Small C(before pregnancy), and am BFing BTW.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My back got bigger....just as an fyi....and it still IS bigger than it was....so...yeah.

But other than that Farrahann is right, go grab some nursing bras, usually you can find them where they fit 2 different sizes (the one I found went from 36b to 36c, which was perfect because when I was engorged I was a C and when I was done feeding I was a B)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I would suggest buying two really good maternity/breastfeeding bras. They allow for growth, and are necessary for breastfeeding. You can spend a ton of money on them at a maternity shop, or just go to Walmart and buy their Playtex ones.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 12:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• when i was pregnant/BFing i went from an A to a D....so no there isnt really any reason to spend a lot of $$ on a bra at victoria secret (which by the way as long as you have a receipt does not limit your returns) I'd just buy a few cheap bras.
    Anonymous

• i think the best investment is the most comfortable bra you can get for the time being! they get so sore befor you have the baby and then if you nurse afterwards, i say spend the money to give yourself at least a little bit of comfort.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 1:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Unfortunately my breasts didn't really get any bigger with my 1st pregnancy or this one. I always wear Victoria's Secret bras but if I were having fluctuations in my bra size, I wouldn't waste the money on VS. They're expensive. Try a department store. Maybe you can get a few at a good deal on sale.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I would by sports bras or tanks with the cups built in or just try an outlet store for cheaper prices youll need to get bras though because good support is neccessary to ward off so much back pain
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009